Oatmeal Waffle TowelPrice$60.00
Blue Grey Waffle TowelPrice$60.00
Denim Blue Waffle TowelPrice$60.00
Rose Stone Washed TowelPrice$50.00
Grey Stone Washed TowelPrice$50.00
Duck Egg Stone Washed TowelPrice$50.00
Green Stripe Unbleached TowelOut of stock
Rose Stripe Unbleached TowelPrice$40.00
Plum Stripe Unbleached TowelOut of stock
Turkish Peshtemal Towels
Let’s take a look at what makes Turkish Peshtemal towels so special;
* They are thinner than your average terry towel but generously sized.
* They dry quickly, making them both environmentally friendly and convenient.
* They are compact when folded, making them ideal for travelling.
* They allow you to leave the sand at the beach.
* They can be used as sarongs, scarves or shawls and even throws for the home.
* They get softer the more you wash them as opposed to terry towels.
* They are made by local Turkish artisans in their homes, a tradition handed down from generation to generation.
* The artisans employee more people who hand tie the tassels in their houses providing a reliable income.